2 organic eggs
1/2 cup of organic unbleached flour
1 pack Isalean Pro French Vanilla
1/2 cup Almond Milk
1/4 cup Water
1/2 Tbsp grounded flax seed
2 tsp grass fed butter, melted
½ tsp banana essence
½ tsp vanilla
½ Tbsp coconut oil (for cooking)
Strawberry and Banana Syrup
5 organic strawberries, cleaned and quartered
4 Tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
Combine flour, protein powder and flax seed, mix well
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, vanilla, banana essence and water
- Gradually add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk in melted butter
- Add the coconut oil to frying pan over medium heat. Pour the equivalent of approximately 3 Tbsp of batter into the pan and tilt the pan in a circular rotation until the entire flat surface is coated evenly.
- Cook for 1.5 minutes and then use rubber spatula to gently flip the crepe and cook for another 1.5 minutes or until golden brown. Stack finished crepes on plate with parchment paper in between each, while you prepare the syrup.
- Syrup: Combine strawberries, banana and honey or maple syrup in a food processor and blend until a liquid consistency; more honey may be added for your liking.
- Fill each crêpe with strawberry and banana slices then drizzle syrup over crêpes and serve – Enjoy!